View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 7, 2010, 05:35 PM

Red face Cheri

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheri View Post
Good Morning all!
Last night and this am I feel the need to keep taking deep breaths and yawning....not gasping for air but noticeably breathing differently...especially after I eat!
I am currently in the late Nadir stage of 3rd round Vidaza treatment; my last hemoglobin on Friday was 8.7--I'm assuming it is lower today....how low before symptoms appear? Generally, my blood oxygen is 100% whenever I am monitored, which is twice weekly..

I also have upper back soreness, not pain, that comes and goes...clear lungs, no cough...
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Happy Sunday and hange in everyone!
Hi - I am on my third round of Vidaza and going into my nadir time pretty soon. I wanted to let you know that I also have that happen. Lungs clear but I get this shortness or difficultly breathing - and after I eat. It is weird, it happened when I was on Dacogen also. I just figure it is a side effect of Vidaza. Hope you do well. I have my next treatment the week of the 29th then in December a BMB to see if it is working. Best of luck to you.
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -

Last edited by Susan L : Mon Nov 8, 2010 at 04:42 PM.