View Single Post
Old Thu May 22, 2008, 06:34 PM

Thanks for feed back

Hey Marlene,

My dad is Bob, I am scott, but I am Robert Scott, so..., I guess I could be Bob; however, to lessen confusion, the called me Scott, after the milk man.

O.K. Now we got that cleared up.... I wanted thank you for your input. I told Pop, and he will see the doctor next week for a check up and mention it.

On a different note, Update on Pop. Today he got his Thursday chemo, procrit and 2nd weekly neuprogin shot. He came home and he and mom felt crappy. They took their temps, and have low grade fevers. Pop has that "Dynamite" stuff. He is taking it, but with his blood being less than fair, I think he is in for a rough time. His whites on Tuesday were higher than they have been since this started, 2.7, I had asked him then if he was feeling sick. I guess they were ready for a fight before he knew it... that is if I am assuming correctly. Don't whites climb if there is an infection?

Thanks for letting me ramble on folks.

I like your in-put. Thanks again.

Scott,

Son of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.

Last edited by mannythedog : Thu May 22, 2008 at 06:36 PM. Reason: spelling error