Thread: ATg response
View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 8, 2011, 06:10 PM

Smile

Hi
I had my ATG (rabbit) Aug 10 and was told at the time that it is a very long road with AA it was not glammed up in any way I was also told that they would expect to see some signs between 3-6 months post treatment and if not another round of ATG would be offerred they were upfront with me, I was one of the lucky ones who has responded well to treatment I had alot of problems during the ATG but I have been transfusion free for 8 months still taking cyclosporine and in those couple of months after treatment when I was receiving transfusions it was worrying and frustrating praying for a sign but I kept my chin up and rememberred this is how they said it would be no quick fix a long road so I went along with it and kept as positive as is possible and had faith after all that is all we can do. I do believe it we have enough to deal with without putting pressure on ourselves and I think this can do more harm than good to a healing body, please have faith, god bless everyone going through this horribble illness