View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 12, 2016, 04:33 PM

Smile Me?

Kathie,

I am doing fine... have gotten back into a "routine" of regular exercise -- I feel much better when I do this. Trying to push my personal limits a little, but nothing too crazy. I still tire out sooner than I ought, but I think my endurance is improving some overall -- I definitely feel more flexible.

Staying reasonably free of infections. Battled a cold a couple of weeks ago -- but it went away after a week or so. Overall, not getting any more infections than a "normal" person would this time of year.

Also no abnormal bleeding episodes... I have accidentally pricked my finger, etc. a time or two and it seems to clot up within a decent amount of time. Platelets holding at about the same levels -- low, but not dangerously low. Thankful for that!

So, overall, I'm not really doing better counts-wise, but not worse either! And I can live with that.

I just realized earlier that I hadn't heard from you in a good while, and I was wondering if all was well with you. Sounds like you are doing quiet well! I am praying for you and your family!