View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 23, 2013, 06:29 PM

Dena, thank you very interesting. I will defenantly be asking. They don't mind I think they expect I'll ask at least something his nutriphils stay consistant it's just the other white cells that always go out of wack changing all kind of ways. Did you ever have a change in chimerism?
Deb I love that song!!! I blare it when I'm nervous! Especially when I would run errands while my husband was in the hospital. I'm happy to see they have got Doug on a good balance! Wishing y'all a very happy Christmas, new year and continued good news!!
Mausmish did you ever experience a change in chimerisms? Im Happy your 100% now!
His Dr said 60 days is about when the blood type changes over so they see a drop while that's happening. So they will check his blood type next time I wonder if 60 days effects the chimerism?
Happy holiday and thank y'all my husband and I are feeling more at ease from yalls responses!
Heather, wife of Ronald 36; dx PNH 2012; Dx VSAA 2013; eculizumab(Solaris) hATG 2/20/13 cyclosporine 400 mg daily. 37 units RBC and 15 units of platelets. Post BMT -pentam,vorconizole,valtrex, valcyte, actigall, Pepcid , prograf, magnesium.
10/10 MUD 10/10/13
Now no PNH or AA. Mixed Chimerisim