View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 17, 2012, 11:06 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks for making me not feel like a medical heretic, lol. I couldn't agree with you more.

I do hate wheatgrass, but I hate exjade more. I didn't give wheatgrass a fair try though. The pills my husband bought me tasted gross - my horse might like them though.

Circumin is supposed to be a VDR agonist, which is the idea behind the treatment I'm on (using olmesartan as the VDR agonist). Olmesartan is not that expensive and is almost off patent. I believe Sankyo got an extension until 2016. There's lots of fairly new research on using VDR agonists, only problem is a lot of them are toxic (as is 1,25D in larger doses, which is the endogenous VDR agonist). Unfortunately, olmesartan seems infuriatingly slow-acting. I bet there'd be NO money in curcumin. Maybe for the grocery store.

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but I just found this article, they mention MDS as well as other diseases, and I am into the infection model of disease:

Ehrlichia and bone marrow cells: could Ehrlichial infection explain the unsuspected etiology of some diseases of the immune system?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21669495

Deb