View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 24, 2014, 04:22 PM

Environment...

Some have mentioned their suspicions about the effect of strong electro-magnetic fields in their environment. We have lived in the same house for the last 25+ years, and in the field next to our house (maybe 300 yards away) are some high voltage power lines. I've never really thought much about them, but sometimes I wonder if I should? I wonder -- what would happen if I moved away from those things?

Maybe this is all grasping at straws, but it just seems that no one in the medical establishment that I have dealt with has spent ANY time looking at (1) my nutrition intake (what I'm eating/drinking); (2) my home environment; or (3) my work/play environment -- all of which are things I can control.

I am in "watch and wait" mode... but watch and wait for what? For me to fall apart? I'd rather be in "detective" mode and see if there is anything obvious out there slowly killing my bone marrow.