View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 19, 2013, 07:25 AM

Hi,,,,,, I never cook my fruits and veggies,, I buy them organic and eat them raw. I have also eaten sashimi (raw fish) several times since I have been sick. I can't have the whip cream because it goes against the alternative therapy I am on right now. I find if I add pineapple or apples to my veggie juices it flavors it up a bit. I also do a lot of carrot apple juices. raw fruits and veggies will not give you problems as long as they are organic. conventional grown fruits and veggies are the ones with the superbugs that keep evolving and they need round-up to kill.. trust me they won't tear up your insides.. i have eaten bowls of sprouted mung beans before and no internal bleeding. But I stopped cause the sprouts take my body too much energy to digest. I completely stopped the mango steen juice. I tried it again a second time and realized there are too many preservatives and sugar in it to take into my body right now with AA. I remember seeing you bought the book on conquer low platelets,, good book except it recommends processed foods sometimes. That was one bad thing I noticed about it. Thank you for your advice though,,,=-)