View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 16, 2015, 10:27 AM

Sounds very promising Dan. Your situation is so meaningful for me since I am about six months behind you. Thank you. My experience is similar, but I haven't had the problems of GVHD. I did have a pretty serious relapse that is still to play out. With both of us it seems that the Vidaza has been very influential in our progress. Your CBC numbers are considerably better than mine. The Vidaza and dasatinib (Sprycel) has kept my numbers in the low range. My platelets (240) and HGB (11.0) have been fine. The 100 percent chimerism is comforting. Your experience and determination are very encouraging. I have completed my 7th Vidaza cycle post relapse with the last three BMBs being perfectly clean.

I wish you the best for your upcoming surgeries. As Paul said, I have heard nothing but great successes concerning the hip replacements.

Last edited by bailie : Wed Dec 16, 2015 at 05:40 PM.