View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 30, 2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill2008 View Post
I have mild upper left quadrant pain, sternal and cervical spine discomfort, chest tightness and shortness of breath. Also gastrointestinal symtoms. These symtoms were beginning to subside and then they came back a few months ago when my platelets started to drop again. My local hemotologist relates these symtoms to anxiety but I am not so sure.
Jill I have all the same discomforts and pains that you do. I find it very strange that I will tell the doctor this and they really don't get it, they don't seem to think pain is part of the MDS. I am going to have to disagree with them. From what I am reading on forum and other groups many people experience the pain we are. Granted I have a lot of anxiety as well, but don't we all! Who with this disease doesn't feel anxiety. I have always contributed the pain I am in to Revlimid, I have been on it since 2010 and that is a side affect. I am starting to rethink the whole thing.
I have about a month until I am going in for my BMT, unless I get bumped, maybe then this will all stop.