View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 17, 2009, 01:55 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccartbmw View Post
Hi Sam,
I also go to UCLA. I had ATG treatment in April of 2008, as of Feb 2009 I am officially in remission. Thanks to the great doctor Paquette!! I feel great, I am exercising 3 mornings a week, yoga 1 morning, and on the off 2 days, I do water arobics. I could not do this a year ago. I could barely walk down the street. I feel totaly different. I used to live in Azusa, and my husband is from La Puente. I now live in the high desert. But I go to see Dr Paquette every other month. I make a day out of it when I drive down there. Write back
Hi im glad some one wrote to me thank you this is my first time ever that I try to communicate with other people that are also sick. So u are just recently getting back on your feet i know that feeling not nice. How are your blood counts doing? I hope good mines are okay except for my platelets that are still low under 50,ooo and im always bruised up. How are u coping with this AA? I go to ucla 1 a month but b4 i got ATG it was 2-3 a week I usually go alone been going alone since i got sick to me it just seems like a very bad cold that doesn't go away. If u have any ?s feel free to ask anything thanks again ccartbmw