View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 24, 2008, 10:27 PM

JennyL,
I’m very sorry to hear about your daughter. Its really good that she received a bone marrow transplant, even better that its from family. I received mine from a women in Ohio, I live in Canada, so it was a pretty far distance. I have dealt with a child psychiatrist, but in my own opinion, he didn’t know much. But I think the reason I had one was because I had really bad stomach pains for a really long time and we didn’t know why it was being caused.
My parents couldn’t decide if I should have been back in the same grade the following year or been held back. But my parents didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable so they put me in the grade that I was originally supposed to be in. But when I got home from the hospital I had a tutor help me refresh my memory for math, and English , only because I didn’t want the hospital teacher to bug me.
But its all up to you, whatever you think would be better for your daughter. I wish you and your daughter all the best and you can message me again if you have anymore questions or anything along those lines.