View Single Post
Old Fri Jul 22, 2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akita View Post
This seller has delivered wheat grass tablets to Indian hospitals for the purpose of studies, as mentioned in one of the studies and also assured be him (you can call him by phone) His wheatgrass tablets and powder are more expensive than the products taken from older wheatgrass. (There exists an old Indian tradition with wheat grass use.
Hi Margarete!

Thanks much for the link; I remembered seeing this before, but had lost it. Now I have done a screen capture of the slides so I can save them. They do show a distinct advantage for the younger plants.

And I have found from Western sellers just what you have: they harvest in the jointing stage, presumably because they are interested in values other than chelation.

I have considered growing my own wheatgrass, but I lack an appropriate space that would be suitable year-round.

Take care!

Greg
Greg, 59, dx MDS RCMD Int-1 03/10, 8+ & Dup1(q21q31). NIH Campath 11/2010. Non-responder. Tiny telomeres. TERT mutation. Danazol at NIH 12/11. TX independent 7/12. Pancreatitis 4/15. 15% blasts 4/16. DX RAEB-2. Beginning Vidaza to prep for MUD STC. Check out my blog at www.greghankins.com