View Single Post
Old Mon Jun 15, 2015, 12:31 AM
Owner

You might ask the doctor's office if you could reschedule the appointment sooner, or have a phone consultation as soon as your lab results are in, since that's a long time to wait. Then again, perhaps the doctor didn't schedule you a prompt appointment because he or she doesn't consider your situation very serious, a sign that you shouldn't be as worried. After all, your symptoms have been noticeable but haven't needed urgent attention.

I didn't realize that you had a newborn, so you must be very busy and perhaps going a bit crazy like lots of parents with a new baby. That could also be contributing to having emotions on edge, but I don't know you so I'm just speculating.

I hope you have a number of family members around for support and who can help you avoid worrying so much about things that you can't control. Once you find out more about these symptoms you've been having, you'll be able to help decide what to do about them. Until then, assuming the worst won't help you, so I hope you can push those worries aside and enjoy your newborn.