View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 30, 2016, 10:42 AM

Thank you all for your kind notes

I am meeting Thursday for a Bible Study/Luncheon with some ladies I met at Church on Sunday and Friday I meet with a grief counsellor. I have many people to notify still, mostly his doctors but can't do that yet.

I have seem movies where women handle a loss such as this in a stoic fashion. I can not do it. Tears flow freely & my face is usually red from crying. I don't like to push my feelings on people but I manage better when I am out and not sitting at home, so they get a glimpse of what is in store for most all of us, if we are the lucky survivors.

Now I have to stay well for our dogs and to be available for whatever God puts before me. If I can in any way help someone else reach salvation and peace, my loss is worth it. I know my Husband is with Jesus and no longer in pain. If he is seeing me, I do not want him to be worried, I want him to be proud.