View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 17, 2012, 06:02 AM

Hi Birgitta. Yes, it's quite baffling and I think it's creating some curiosity/excitement for the Prof. On my part I feel quite detached from it all now. It's as if it's happening to someone else and I'm a slightly bemused bystander.

Catherine, that's exactly what I said to the Prof....I can do and eat anything I like and blame it on my genes . I said it as a joke but I don't think he knows what that is so I didn't get even a smile, oh well, I tried to lighten the mood.

My parents are both in their eighties and the Prof has given blood test requests for them to both have chromosome analysis and copper levels. They have both agreed but I think they are puzzled by the whole thing.

Ahh, that medical journal article the neuro is writing about me is getting more interesting with each test I have. Maybe I will ask for royalties!

Is Bruces' Hb still holding? No transfusion lately?

It's very cool here considering it's summer. I still have a duvet on the bed at night, and it's raining day and night. Still it's nice to snuggle into bed on a cool rainy night isn't it?

Regards
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion