Thread: Aranesp
View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 15, 2007, 11:27 AM

Smile Thank you

Everyone thank you for all the information! I am brand new at this and it's great to get so much information on this site. It makes my search easier.
I got my second transfusion 3 units on Friday because I dropped to 6.6. They tell me at Stanford that it was a delay reaction to the first transfusion not the effects of Aranesp. I was also in a lot of pain "all over." So they want to start me again on Aranesp once a week. I wonder how it'll go. I would appreciate any comments about others going through this.

By the way, I am looking for someone that woud like to drive from California to Las Vegas for the MDS Conference on Aug. 15 - 17. (I didn't feel well the last time I flew) If you are interested let me know and we can chat about it. I am already register for two people so the registration and the food is free and the room is $139/night. My doctor tells me she'll get me all ready and that I should go! And I love to drive!
---------
Kitty - Female Retired Teacher 59 - MDS RA Hmg.11.6 Intermediate 1 - diagnosed 6/11/07
blasts <1 Trysom 8

Last edited by Kitty : Fri Aug 10, 2007 at 10:15 PM.