View Single Post
Old Thu May 21, 2009, 09:33 PM

Hello! My step-son had a stem cell transplant approx 5 yrs ago and is a "Brain Cancer Survivor" today... I sent Vera's list of items to see if he had any additional items to recommend.... here's his reply to Vera's compiled items...

"... she has a pretty good list. The only other thing I brought was a dvd player to watch movies. For the intangible, I would recommend having a routine everyday as it made the time pass for me to know what i was doing each hour. Not necessarily the same stuff everyday but I would schedule a massage or when I was taking my next bath, etc. Also, she may already have this included in her books or cds, but I found reading something uplifting everyday was crucial..."

(NOTE: They had activities listed at my transplant facility in Chicago, including on-site massage therapists.).

Hope this helps... God Bless you Always... I wish you the best of luck and the best of health....

Last edited by launch : Thu May 21, 2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Added explanation about "Massage scheduling".