View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 17, 2009, 10:19 PM

nutrition

hi marlene! YES, yes and yes!!!! I have had an extensive nutritional workup and all came back well within the normal limits. AND just in case it was something with b12 that wasn't showing up on the reports they pumped me full of it LOL and I still take the shots monthly so i don't need to take so many vitamins. Also looked deeply into copper and zinc deficiencies. But EVERYTHING nutritionally was looked at and actually up until several months before the physical that led to my going to the hematologist i regularly had lots of blood work up because of my digestion issues, about 4 times a year actually. This one at my full physical came back really off in comparison to previous times, hence the concern. I have always been borderline anemic, but nothing careful supplement taking couldn't fix. That wasn't working this time at all. My other counts (WBC, RBC, platelets) have always too been great, not boarderline low or high....just right. It was like POOF one day everything went haywire in my body.