View Single Post
Old Tue May 14, 2019, 10:35 PM

Thank you Dan and Neil,
My 2 years post transplant check is in 2 weeks. So still time to note things down for the visit.

Vaccinations. If I am still on cyclosporine - immuno suppression, then I think vaccinations are not administered. Will still ask the doctor about it.

Cyclosporine. I am taking 25mg every other day. Last year we halved the amount of cyclosporine, I had gut GVHD. I will ask about MMF. Googled it- sounds like a very powerful drug. Glad it worked for you Dan.

Will try to see what drugs can be reduced safely. Prednisolone!? I am taking 4mg/day. I will ask the doctor about Prednisolone.

My hospital is now BRAND new. Google "Toranomon hospital" (Entrance of the Tiger) right next to the Diet. They built it next to the old one, and hospital staff moved in a few weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing the hospital. Top 19th floor is for VIP patients with security gates. SCTs are on the 18th floor.Why am I talking about the hospital? I should be focussing on seeing the doctor and my gvhd. Shows how stressed I am.