View Single Post
Old Sat May 24, 2014, 02:24 PM

Neo40 Nitric Oxide

Has anyone else tried Neo40? Neo40 is a new OTC chewable tablet that increases nitric oxide. It was recommended by the naturopath Dr. Joseph Debe. My response to it was a substantial increase in energy that same day which my wife noticed without my telling her I had started a new supplement. I started taking Neo40 on May 12th '14 and have been on it for 2 weeks without any reduction in response.

Nitric Oxide is a "cardiovascular signaling molecule" (Wiki) "promotes optimal circulation...and oxygen efficiency" (www.neogenis.com). At url http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10374872 there is an abstract that, if I am understanding it, makes it clear that nitric oxide is important in production of blood in the bone marrow. If you google "nitric oxide bone marrow" there are many articles that discuss nitric oxide's role in bone marrow processes.

I would appreciate any posts from anyone else who tries, or has tried Neo40. I would also appreciate posts that include urls for any relevant articles, etc.

Last edited by Patrick H : Sun May 25, 2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: improved specificity