View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 15, 2015, 05:50 PM

Question CBD oil for MDS

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I too was diagnosed with MDS last May. Transfusions every two weeks or so. Started vidaza, getting ready to start 4th course. Have not noticed improvement. All my doctors say bone marrow transplant is the "standard of treatment". I don't care, won't do it. So.. I am trying to find a viral clinical trial. Until then I am ready to give cbd oil a try. I have read more than a few comments suggesting hemp oil. I caution those considering hemp oil, see the high times article [url="http://www.hightimes.com/read/difference-between-hemp-oil-and-high-cbd-strains"]
My question for those who think CBD may help, how do you dose it? how often? Are there any studies?
Also, I have heard ordering it through the mail is sketchy. I don't mind going out of state to get it. Florida passed a law legalizing the use of "charlottes web" a type of cbd strain, then paralyzed the legislation with litigation. So if I can find Charlotte's web outside the state and bring it in, doubtful they would want the publicity of prosecution.

Last edited by skepticaloptomist : Wed Apr 15, 2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: additional question