View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 27, 2015, 05:48 PM

CBD Oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
So many people do not seem to get it. Cannabidiol has very little THC if any,
it is used for it's CBD content. Please look it up, this is not the Hemp that gets one high. I can't understand why everyone gets the two things mixed up.
Alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
I am 81 yrs. have had MDS for 2 yrs. I have been getting 2 units of platelets every 9/10 days all that time. I started 3 drops of cannibidiol a day 2 months ago. I have now gone 35 days without the need for platelets.
I stress CANNIBIDIOL is not hallucinogenic.
Alvin, your success using CBD oil is exciting! Dr. M the Lyme expert from Hope, BC is where I first heard about your success. I have Lyme disease & follow Dr. M on Facebook. There is so much promising research being done with CBD oil & it has shown to kill the Lyme bacteria. My dad is 73 and was recently diagnosed with MDS-RCMD. It is all so new to us. His platelets are borderline low, hemoglobin around 105 & WBCs around 3.75. I'm wondering if you have noticed a difference either way in your Hgb or WBC. I am an RN and would have no trouble recommending CBD oil for my dad, however I want to make sure it would have no detrimental effects on his blood counts. I know the CBD has been like a miracle drug for Lyme patients. Any information you could share would be greatly appreciated. Dr. M is a brilliant man who has made a world of difference to Lyme patients. His advice & opinions are greatly respected & his research with CBD oil is ground breaking & sound. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope it will continue to help you and many others.