View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 6, 2013, 11:44 AM

huh, I don't remember that happening, but it might be a cyclosporin thing? I was only on it for 2 months (but very glad to be off it!!). Or maybe a side-effect of the radiation or particular chemo drug you had? Have you mentioned it to your transplant team?

I remember my fingernails grew really nice and long when I was ill, but that was more because I wasn't doing any of the daily tasks that usually cause them to chip and break.

Glad to hear the GVHD is gone! With any luck, it'll stay that way! Have you got any special Day 100 celebrations planned? For mine, we walked to a local restaurant during the daytime on a weekday and had lunch and a mocktail! First real time in public for me. I remember I wore my blue wig and it matched my drink!
36/F - 1984 SAA treated with ATG [complete remission until] Oct 08 - burst blood vessels in eyes and low platelets; Jan 09 - AA & hypo-MDS; July 09 - BMT (RIC MUD PSCT) July 10 - 10k for Anthony Nolan (1yr post BMT! 53:48) Sep 10 - Wedding! I've run 5 marathons now!! (PB 3:30!)