View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 23, 2015, 07:21 PM

Red face

HI
I also wondered when I should wear my mask have all ways well nearly all always wore a mask out in the public. Take yesterday for example had the mask in my bag not on my face was at haematology getting bloods taken, to be signed off for my 10th round of Vidaza, there were sick people in the waiting room coughing all over the place and no masks felt very vulnerable, always wear one when having Vidaza in the hospital the nurse there advised me to do so. When I was in a room on my own the cleaning ladies don't wear masks that scares me as they are often coughing all. My haematologist told me ages ago wear a mask when you feel it is necessary. We have put in place a notice outside the door of our home that no one is to come in if they have been around sick people. I also went back to work got sick that was the end of going to work for me as the so called work mates didn't really care, came to work with the flue so be careful there, they just don't understand. We had to readjust our finances it can be done.