View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 11, 2012, 05:09 PM

Thanks for listening Scully & Sally . . . I know there are not any easy answers to all of this, but wouldn't it be great if we could just turn to that book . . . or crystal ball . . . and find all the answers at our fingertips?!?! My hubby just has so many things going on, and when a new symptom pops up I sometimes just don't know which way to turn. I really think he drinks enough water . . . we switched to distilled a while back and he really likes the taste of it. That helps. It really is so very much like the chicken and the egg trying to track a symptom to a cause . . . you just can't know which is which and what is worth trying to figure out and treat. Makes me crazy sometimes. A Merry Christmas to you both!
hubby 73, dx NHL 2001, CNS involvement. SCT (auto) 5/08 [dx UTUC renal pelvis, 2010/surgeries/MMC], MANY recurrences, chemos, surgeries, rad. dx t-MDS 3/11: IPSS 1.5 (Int-2); MDA 11, RCMD trilineage, inc. Fe, ring sideroblasts, 7q del/mono 7 (51.5%), 46,XY,t(6,17)(p22;q25)[4]/45,XY,-7[4]/46,XY[12].