View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 10, 2012, 04:42 PM

Today was monthy visit to the doctors. My platelets dropped from 44 to 36. My doc thinks it was because I wasn't feeling to good and a bit fatigued. He is not changing any of my doses right now, but if he doesn't see any big jumps within the next month then we might be looking towards ATG. My tests regarding gluten came out negative. The difference this week is that my magnesium level dropped abit, So I will probably take a pill for that. I asked for another biopsy test which I will probably do next month. The doctor told me that my cellularity in my bone marrow is 50 percent which is a little low for a girl my age but in no way showing aplastic anemia. They believe it is aplastic anemia however if they do another biopsy and my cellularity level drops. Does anyone have thoughts regarding what this could be, or any advice on what we can ask the doctor or any tests we should get done? Thanks!