View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 28, 2017, 06:19 AM

Finished

I am no writer of great manuscripts, but my book of joys, sadness and forgiveness is finished. I will be honest, I took on too much and was not prepared, but as a caregiver, it did not matter. There would always be family time after the caregiving was finished.

God bless those of you that support your caregivers, the caregivers and those of you receiving caregiving, we will always love you no matter what. We are your sons, daughters, husbands, wives, partners, friends and ultimately your support through your hardest times. We are here for you.

25% of all sales will go to a fund set up to give those visiting Katies world for infusions at out local hospital time off from reality, help with medical bills or maybe just a day at the spa.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/761848
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.