View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 2, 2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
The opthamologist thought it was migraines that caused my blurred vision, although only once did I have a headache and I don't get migraines.
As for the hands, lip, eye twitch etc, I am thinking it is a vitamin deficiency, I know I am very low on D, which can also point to MS. I used to think it was poor circulation and that it was cold, but I have got cramps in my feet in a hot shower. I think I will ask the haemo to run some vitamin tests.
Hi Honey!

Sorry to hear about your shortness of breath.

Two thoughts on the items above:

1. I have occasional ocular migraines which cause blurred vision (mostly in the periphery) but do not result in headache. I cannot use the computer or read when these happen; they typically last 15 minutes or so. My mother and daughter have them as well. And my wife had her first one a couple of months ago.

2. My wife has pernicious anemia -- an inability for her stomach tissue to absorb B12 -- and has had it for years. She injects herself with B12 twice a month. When her B12 is getting low, she has numbness and tingling in feet and hands. So, you might want to look at B12 as well as D.

Take Care!

Greg
Greg, 59, dx MDS RCMD Int-1 03/10, 8+ & Dup1(q21q31). NIH Campath 11/2010. Non-responder. Tiny telomeres. TERT mutation. Danazol at NIH 12/11. TX independent 7/12. Pancreatitis 4/15. 15% blasts 4/16. DX RAEB-2. Beginning Vidaza to prep for MUD STC. Check out my blog at www.greghankins.com