View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 12, 2008, 10:24 PM
Owner

Hi Paula.

I'm sorry to hear that Jorge is having a difficult time. I'm sure that some days are better than others and it's hard to keep your spirits up on the bad days. It might help to notice when there are little improvements from day to day. Anytime a day is better than the previous day, it can give you more optimism.

As for so many AA cases, the prognosis is unknown. We are each unique, and we each respond to treatment differently. That's why you see inconsistent answers when you search. Yes, Jorge may live for many many years, but nobody can promise you that. That's why we couldn't really answer the prognosis question in your Back Home, some questions thread.

How did you find the website selling blood tonic? I would be hesitant to order any treatment unless it was recommended by a medical group I trust, and approved by my own doctor.

I hope you will find a way to get answers to your questions when you go to the hematologist. It's so important. Doctors should not leave you with unanswered questions at your appointments. They should take the time to talk to you or let you talk to someone else at the treatment center who can help get you answers and information.