View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 23, 2013, 01:07 AM

Neil,
Up until the time my mom was in and out of the hospital, it was her that kept the great notes! I can refer to her spreadsheet right now and tell you what her CBC looked like up until early last fall. She even has a journal stating when she was admitted to the hospital (more than just the first time), what was done, tests that were taken, etc. Since she started her roller coaster of illnesses, however, she has not been able to update her spreadsheet.

Although not exact dates, I know of all the doctors that have examined/seen/given their two cents/offered treatment plans and all the ups and downs she has been through thus far. I mentioned to her that I want to try and update her journal and spreadsheet but we both know at this point it would be a difficult task.

She has undergone so many tests and prescribed so many medications, we are both a little confused. The local hospital prescribed "this", the CC discontinued it, etc., etc.

Anyhow, I am very intune with what is going on with my mom. The only thing I am not intune with is the outcome of this horrible illness.

V/r
Sheri