View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 22, 2020, 09:45 AM

A Friend's Passing

All,

I just noticed from Facebook that one of our members on MarrowForums, magpie75, has passed away.

Maggie reached out to me early on in my AA journey and shared how similar our symptoms were -- although she was many years ahead of me in the process. We were able to correspond by email a few times, and we eventually became friends on Facebook.

Although we were from different parts of the country and had obviously different backgrounds, interests, and political leanings, it was great to sort of keep up with her through the years. I always took comfort in knowing she was there to advise me on my blood situation if I needed it and to share her wisdom and experiences.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass on this bit of information. I don't know how active Maggie had been on this forum in recent years after her BMT. I also do not know any of the details of her passing. Please keep her family in your prayers!

David M