View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 7, 2011, 07:16 PM

my dad

Well greg i really took you up on your advice! I stayed with him this weekend he is not doing so well he is having a hsrd time walking around becsuse he cant breathe and his back is hurtin his hemoglobin is 8.4 and his platlets 320000 which is good for him because they r usually 1 million well instead of focusing on his illness i focused on him and we watched some movies had some talks and ate dinner together and spent some quality time together and then did little things to help like fill out papper work for him go to the bank and the postoffice but we did it together i took him to his dr appt today also i took off from work and his hemoglobin is now 8.8 but he had the arenist shot on friday and now he cant get a blood transfusion his platelets went back up to 470000 which is not good so he still has to take the angreliade which makes him feel like crap he also lost 16 lbs in 3 weeks she is sending him for another cat scan to see if anything is going on that is causing him pain when he breaths ( maybe mild pnemonia) we left the dr office and we went to eat some lunch although i am worried about him i think i picked him up a little thanks fir your advice and i hope u read this i just dont know much about these message boards and get it to you if anyone else reads and can guide me i would really like greg to know

I alsi want to thank everyone else for listening this is the greatest place fir help and support with people who are fighting this disease my thoughts and prayers are with everyone