Thread: New to SAA
View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 6, 2016, 06:10 AM

Thumbs up Good morning!

Hi hopeful,

Thanks for your reply! Well sorry to say I have not asked consultant to many questions as the language barrier. Well my bloods are 9 Hemaglobin 1970 white and 24 000 platelets also vsg 7 not sure what that means? Thats all the info I have on my bloods. Yes I did have a biopsy and last thurs is when I recieved the news. I am on 1/2 presidone and 200 mg sandimmune also another for my blood to stop the bruising and a stomach protecter. Do these levels relate to anything you have ever had? I am so keen to have as much info as I can so I can learn and move forward. I have actually called the consultant and I will be seeing him this Friday, 2 weeks earlier as I am not feeling that good and also I agree with you I feel to start it should be more frequent. I still keep thinking this is in my head maybe its denial/ shock also I keep thinking if I take a paracetamol like You would for a headache it will all go away! Sorry if I twitter on but its so good to talk in my own language and express myself a bit !

Big hugs and thanks for help!!!