A free one-day patient and family forum will be held in Boston, MA, on Saturday, July 21, 2018. The forum will be hosted by the MDS Foundation
. It is one of 11 patient and family forums
scheduled for 2018.
Attendees will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included.
Topics to be covered:
- Defining MDS
- Treatment Options, Bone Marrow Transplants, and Clinical Trials
- Patient & Caregiver Discussions
- Quality of Life and Quick Tips for Patients and Caregivers
Presenters will include
- Dr. Stuart Goldberg, Hackensack University Medical Center
- Dr. Akiko Shimamura, Dana-Farber/Boston Children’s Cancer & Blood Disorder Center
- Dr. Andrew M. Brunner, Massachusetts General Hospital
Saturday, July 21, 2018, from 9:30am to 2:00pm
Courtyard Boston Downtown
Library Conference Room
275 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116 (Google map)
Use the online registration form or contact Janice Butchko at 1-800-637-0839 x212 or by email.
For more information, see the event flyer
or contact Janice Butchko.
If you plan to attend this patient and family forum, post in this thread to let other attendees know to look for you!
After the patient and family forum, let us know what you thought of the event.