View Single Post
Old Thu May 12, 2011, 09:34 AM

UK ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryP View Post
Hi I was diagnosed SAA in October 2010 and had ATG in November. I have heard today that ATG and Ciclosporine have failed and I am back at same low levels as before I started treatment. I am in the UK and my consultant is going to speak to the team at Kings and am back on transfusions. All seems a bit hopeless and they don't tell me a lot other than I have had some cyto genetics done which have shown up a clone and a genetic abnormality but not apparently one that is indicative of Hypo MDS. Don't see Consultant until another six weeks and find it very hard to know what is happening other than I am v. fatigued.
I am in Shropshire so not far from you! had ALG in March of this year and showing very slow signs of improvement, not major but of course we don't want a huge rush as that is not healthy apparently!!! feel free to e mail me if you wish. There is also another lady called Julia and she lives in the Wirral, she is well on the way to remission. YOu must be feeling absolutely awful having been told it has failed, are they going to do another? rabbit is supposed to be stronger! hugs Karen