View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 8, 2016, 02:07 PM

Question Almost complete response to ATG very early!

Hi all,
I have recently finished my second course of ATG (finished 12th Feb 2016) and as of today (8th March 2016), my counts are almost normal!
My haemoglobin has been stable around 9.7/9.8 which isnt great, but its not terrible either. It started stabilising around a week ago I would say
My platelets have been amazing little buggers, they are currently at 235! just 2 weeks ago they crashed to 6 and i had a transfusion, perhaps the donor had some miracle platelets lol
my WBC has been between 3 and 4 and my ANC has been up and down generally jumping between 0.7/0.8 to 1.2/1.3. at the moment it is 0.8.

would you say this is a very good sign that i will have a full response? my doctor reckons so, im a bit worried about the possibility of relapse again if things move too quickly!
Diagnosed AA in 2009;treated rabbit ATG+Cyclosporin the same year, taken off Cyclosporin in 2011; Relapsed AA in 2015 and had horse ATG as of 08/02/16. I have copy neutral loss of heterozygosity in chromosome 6p, affecting the HLA region.