View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 20, 2015, 01:16 PM

Thank you!

Thank you, Everyone for you kind thoughts and warm wishes! It is really helpful to hear from people who know exactly what you are going through. I wish you all the best in your continued struggles with this crazy disease!

Annette, You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all your kind words! I'll be keeping you and your mom in all my thoughts and prayers. My dad would have been so tickled with your mom's sense of humor - he said just about the same thing about "being dead" vs "getting there". Keep us posted on her progress and I hope you have a wonderful holiday with her!

Tracey, I hope things get easier for you! You've been through so much with your lungs and tummy, and I truly hope the new year brings nothing but positive changes for you and success with all of your treatments!

Cheryl, Thank you for always being there for everyone and always having great words of advice. I wish you good health for the holidays and new year!

Neil, Thank you for taking care of everyone on the forum and for managing this site! You and your wife offer hope for all of us, even those of us who didn't have the best outcome. May you and your family have continued health and a happy holiday and wonderful new year!