View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 6, 2015, 02:30 PM

Good to have a dog - you should share some with him/her anyway. The veal was delicious, although a little hard to eat without moving my jaw. The swear the baby food was good too.

As an expert in purred food, I suggest if you make the tacos, use more filling and less tortilla - if you need a more liquid consistency you can add water or better yet some kind of seasoned stock or soup and make it more of a taco soup - now that I think of it, you can make all sorts of soups and puree them with an immersion blender. Might also try a comfort food canned soup like tomato or cream of mushroom. Hopefully the variety will help - and there is always ice cream.

Glad you keep your sense of humor. As a patient, i know it is much much harder being the care giver than the patient. Your husband is a lucky man. All the best,
Paul
Lower risk MDS diagnosed 2012. Recurring skin nodules treated with prednisone, otherwise watch and wait. HG dropped from 11.5 to 8.7. Kept going down to 5. Vidaza didn't work. BMT from MUD on September 10 2015