View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 24, 2014, 07:13 PM

Day +13 , 14, 15 , 16 ,17

Hi everyone !
First of all I would like to give praise to my heavenly Father for protecting Amy and for guiding Amy's Team of Doctors.

We thank all of you for reading and and encouraging us you all have given us great hope !

Amy is doing amazing well so far after being as sick as she was in Feb. I even think the Doctors are amazed ... Her Dr. does a white cell dance !!! lol

Day + 13 was Mag and Platelets and Neutrophil !!!! neprogen shot
Day +14 was Mag and Platelets and making more neutrophil !!! and a neprogen shot .

day + 15 Mag 6 grams Platelets IVIG and making even more neutrophil she got another neprogen shot .

Day + 16 we only needed MAG 6 GRAMS SIX HOURS IN THE DAY HOSPITAL .
Neprogen shot and a little higher dose . neutrophil .34

Day +17 great day Amy new cells now grafted neutrophil is .63 I was told anything above 500 means you are grafting ... however it does take about 50 days for your body to starting make it's own new baby cells . we are Thankful.
She got MAG 4 GRAMS and platelets .. early day at the Day Hospital!!! she is feel very tired from all the neprogen shots and every bone in her body aches . still eating and drinking .
Sue and Amy