View Single Post
Old Wed May 30, 2012, 12:16 PM

Hi Linda,
I have seen Dr Neal S Young at the NIH May of 2011. He is the doctor who recommended the Cyclosporin wean.I know he is the guru to see!I was very lucky to get to there@!!!So far my doctors here have not recommended contacting him and I tried emailing him when I started noticing these new symptoms and he deferred to my doctors here in Denver,Colorado.Should I try contacting him again by email? So far the only new diagnosis is gastroparesis.I am waiting for biopsy results and a PET scan results right now.I have been tempted to contact Dr Young but I wanted to see what shows if anything.He is such a busy man .Isn't he the one who invented immunotherapy in aplastic anemia ?
I was wondering how do I put my diagnosis and treatment history under my posting on this webpage like all of you have done? It would be nice so I don't have to type it in every time.
I was wondering if alot of you guys who have other autoimmune diseases are taking Prednisone? I was on that drug for about 6-8 weeks. It helped the symptoms to disappear I am off now and the symptoms of temporal headache tinnitus and right upper abdominal pain are back.
Let me know what you think about contacting Dr Young again everyone.
Thanks,Ellen

[57 year old,diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anemia 4/2009.