View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 17, 2009, 07:12 PM

Solid Date

Everything is set. Day -8 will be Tuesday June 23rd. I finally got my Chromosome analysis back, it took 3 weeks for some strange reason, but thankfully I am still normal! I will be getting my catheter about 1:00 on Tuesday.
The other news is Rob has an infection and back in City of Hope, his counts are real low and he will have another battle with GVH. He was doing so well so PLEASE continue your prayers for him I think we all forget what a long process this can be.
I spoke with Heather(FLOWER LADY) Who was at MD ANDERSON, and she is writing me again and she has been having highs and lows but she is coming along.
Our other member Laura is in the Mayo Clinic, she had 4 days of Chemo and radiation yesterday and has broken out in an itchy red rash. She will be getting her new cells on Thursday!
Then there will be me and squirrellypoo right after me so keep those prayers coming!!
Vera, 56 yo female Dx RAEB II 10-08, 11-12% blasts. Normal chromosomes. Started Vidaza 10-08. . Improved Dx 3-09 MDS RA 2% blasts 8 cycles Vidaza! SCT transplant 7-1-09 at UCSF. Normal bone marrow and MDS free as of 10-09

Last edited by Vera W : Wed Jun 17, 2009 at 11:50 PM.