View Single Post
Old Fri May 13, 2011, 05:40 PM

Responding to ATG

Hi Julie, so great to know you are doing well. A month or two ahead of me in the cycle and your counts look great. Hope you are feeling good! I am with Arrowe Park and they are excellent, but I find it difficult to ask them questions especially when people around me are so poorly. Other than being extremely tired and a bit bloated round my middle (funny liver apparently from ciclosporin) I don't feel bad. I try to walk every day. Are you still working, cos my next issue is what to do about my job. Im 58 next month and could be a candidate for early retirement. Back to transfusions and as Hgb 8.0 they will want me back every 2 - 3 weeks. Have you had a bone marrow biopsy to see how you are after alg. Some of our bone marrow transplant guys go to the Royal for their treatment and when they come back they seem impressed. Our lot are very friendly, was there anyone else with AA on your hemo unit? Sorry so many questions but I have trawled american websites and become thoroughly confused. Stay well