Thread: Holistic dr
View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 8, 2012, 01:11 PM

Arrow Holistic dr

Hello everyone,

My name is Nadine and I was diagnosed with aplastic anemia and PNH in May of 2010. I am currently on Soliris and shark liver oil. I was on cyclosporine for 14 months and as of December 2011 I have been blood transfusion free. My levels are still on the lower end but are manageable. My platelets have been dropping and rising which led to me to seek alternative treatments.

Yesterday I went to see a holistic dr referred to me by a family friend. She said she was able to pinpoint the cause of my disease and how to treat it. Apparently I have formaldehyde toxicity in my liver. My spleen is overproducing red blood cells that my liver isn't breaking down. She did some pressure points on my liver and spleen to get circulation going and prescribed me cardio plus pills. I was also told not to eat any products with sodium nitrate (packaged lunch meats and subway.)

I am a very open person to new ideas and I am remaining hopeful that in 8 weeks I should be fine again, as she said. I am just wondering if anyone else has seeked out holistic treatment and how their experience was? I will keep everyone posted about how this whole treatment pans out.