Thread: Holistic dr
View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:06 PM

Update

Hello everyone,

So I have seen my holistic dr about 3 times now. It has been a very interesting experience. Without sounding too crazy, she is able to have conversations with my body and tell me experiences about my past that have had toxic effects on my body. On my second visit she told me my spleen was damaged and unable to produce antibodies to help fix it. She did a few pressure points and gave me burdock to take. On my most recent visit I was told my small intestine was attached to my appendix and causing my appendix to hold a lot of toxins. She did some more pressure points and I am now taking folic acid, burdock and astragalus. I am scheduled to see her one last time and should be fine within a few weeks.

I have never asked how she knows what she knows because I am so desperate to be normal again that I will try everything I can. I will be getting my blood work done Monday and every two weeks there after to see how my body reacts. I should also say that I have completely changed my eating habits. No fast food, no processed food and lots of veggies and fruits. And I also asked my dr to take me off Soliris. I have been getting Soliris every 12 days and if I can successfully get off it I will be more than happy about it. So far I feel fine.