View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 8, 2015, 07:00 PM

Thank you DATA! I made a new spreadsheet with graphs a few weeks ago before going to see my doctor. I had a sudden, but not serious drop in my WBC. Lowest I had ever had, but as I said not bad. When I showed my primary she was very impressed. I've been tracking for 18 years now. Platelets have been low that long. White cells started in about 5 years ago. I never go into normal range anymore, and rarely did with platelets. This has been a wait and watch forever.

I'm having some new things happening lately and wonder if any of you have experienced this. I'm having times were I feel as if I am running a fever, but the few times I was able to check it appeared I didn't. I'm also having this horrible shaky, jittery feeling that lasts hours. Thought it might be blood sugar and would eat something, but that doesn't help. Lying down and resting doesn't help. It's wearing me out and I'm tired a lot lately.

I am on no medications. I had my gallbladder taken out last August, have an inflamed stomach, and had lots of problems before gallbladder out (pancreatitis attacks). I'm only 54. I felt great after surgery and even noticed I was dancing with my grandchildren again, but now I just don't feel good a lot of the time. I've also noticed some pain from where the incision was made for taking the gallbladder out at the site of the gallbladder. Surgery was 6 months ago. Could an infection take that long to show? Then again, I don't feel pain as intensely as others might.

I am a positive person and very upbeat, but have wondered if it could be stress related. I guess it's time to go to doctor again. Sorry. I went on and on. I'm sure I told more than necessary. Just needed to get it out.

Thank you again DATA for the awesome spreadsheet. It is so much better than the one I made. I've saved it and will put my numbers in there. It really helps to see it all on a graph.