View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:02 PM

Thanks for all your comments, Karen, it is really good to hear you being positive. You are right, there is a lot of negative scary stuff on tinternet.

Melissa, do you mind me asking what the problems are that you have had since coming off Northisterone? I was on 10mg 3 times a day for 7 months and have now been swapped on to the mini pill. the bleeding continues but I have turned into an intermittent raging emotional paranoid psychopath which I am putting down to hormones. I thought it might be the mini pill but it seems like an excessive response to something that many women are prescribed.

BerrP, yes I do have a muddy brain but I am not sure what is down to the cyclosporin and what is down to left over pregnancy brain! I do get the shakes, but at random times, very unpredictable. Makes me feel very queasy too.

Greg, thanks for the input! My gynae doc has threatened to give me down regulation drugs to induce a menopause but I am less than keen on that so I have just stopped complaining about it to them and hope it goes away. Nothing like burying your head in the sand eh?!

Thanks again for all the advice, glad I have found this site

Polly xxx