View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 15, 2014, 10:34 AM

Lymphoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinsjohn View Post
please share your details..
Ofcourse cancer cure is not an easy task. But there are many people who survive either with chemo / radio / alternate therapy. Each path has its own pros and cons. When legally no one can claim to cure CANCER, even the anticancer drugs approved to extend the life but not cure.

Here in Bangalore we offer turmeric and ginger based FOOD therapy with technological advancement. We don't claim cure, but if you are undergoing CTRT, it can provide multiple benefits of reducing hospital stay, pain, reduced drug requirement, reduced infection, increased efficacy of CTRT, reduced side effects of CTRT.

If you have doubt about CHEMO /RADIO success, you can include this Nutritional Therapy to increase the success rate.

If you don't have any option of therapy available, then also you can have best benefits.

The person working for this that is me; is not registered Ayurveda or Homeopathy or Sidda or Unani Physician. I am a pharmacologist cum Drug Discovery Scientist.

I don't charge any amount for consultation. I am more than happy to educate about the various alternate options available to save their life like

1. Ketogenic Therapy
2. Fasting Therapy
3. Alkalanising Therapy
4. Hyperthermia Therapy
5. Hyperbarric oxygen therapy
6. Anti angiogenic Therapy
7. Vitamin C Therapy
8. Anti-oxidants Therapy
9. Immunomodulator Therapy
10. Chilly Therapy

You can avail printouts of research reference articles or get them emailed after discussion.

There are many therapies which doesn't even cost a penny except learning. Don't give up the hope. My aim is to provide

HOPE WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE

You can call +91 88845 88835 if not answered, please leave message.