View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 9, 2016, 09:40 AM

Fundamentally different outlook on life

Dan,
I appreciate your thoughtful post. I think I have a fundamentally different outlook on life. I value quality more than quantity. I would rather have two years of quality time than five years of just being alive. My outlook is in contrast to others that influenced my decision to have the transplant. Please don't get me wrong - I made the decision and I am the one responsible for it. I just should not have based my decision on what others wanted. I rarely ever give advice to anyone but if I were to, I would just simply say "make your decision based on your desires and objectives and stick with it". If the other people don't like the decision that is their problem.

Again, I appreciate your thoughts and admire you for your courage. You have been through a lot and to have such a positive attitude is admirable. I wish you well.

Data