View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 14, 2011, 06:12 AM

still my daughter count low, H-ATG on Dec 2010 but still not response, should we have think for BMT?

For ATG response one big doubt in our mind. We feel due to lower dose of CSA we do not got the response. Our doctor start CSA from 10th day of ATG. Set dose 0.3 ml, her weight is 11 kg. After 3 month doctor made CSA level and that one only 63. so doctor increase dose 0.5 ml.

We believe due to that lower dose of CSA after ATG my daughter have no response.

As per ATG theory when we took the ATG, lymphocytes kill and for again that bad T lymphocytes does not grow CSA given. now in my daughter case when we took the ATG almost all lymphocytes kill but due to late start of CSA and lower dose of CSA that bad T lymphocytes grow back , hence still not response.

Please give us suggestion. If so do we need to take the chance of second H-ATG and start CSA at same day of ATG and with correct dose?